For modern workers

Become self-employed

No more boss for you, no employment agency, no payroll. You are going to become self-employed! But did you know that you don't have to go to the Chamber of Commerce to register immediately? You can also become a freelancer via This way you no longer have to worry about your cash book, your payments and your risks.

How it works.

If you choose to be remunerated via, you instruct us to arrange your 'fictitious employment relationship'. We are therefore not your client, but you are our client to allow you to be paid by your employer. The big advantage of this is that you do not have to worry about whether the tax authorities will later qualify the relationship between you and the service provider as 'bogus self-employment'. To this end, the Tax and Customs Administration checks whether self-employed persons really fall under the DBA Act and therefore whether you are not, according to the tax authorities, still employed by your client.

Especially hospitals, independent clinics and mediation agencies that work with freelancers are under a magnifying glass. By using for your work, you are not an entrepreneur for the tax authorities. In that case you will be added to our payroll, but with a few important differences that do give you the independence of a freelancer.

Three advantages of

First, you order us to pay and not your boss. You choose to work through this position and you have an overview of the costs of this anywhere, anytime. We are therefore completely transparent about this. Second, we are much cheaper than any construction, especially when compared to payroll or an employment agency. Thirdly: you determine what your pay slip will look like, which insurance policies and reservations you make, not your employer and certainly no intermediary.

It does not matter how many employers you choose, or how often you change employer. You are in control and you only have to worry about the correct registrations that you often need as a care provider.

Do you still choose to become a self-employed person? That is also possible via Pay attention to the following things.

BIG registration

There is a mandatory BIG registration for many different care professions, otherwise you are not allowed to practice this profession. If you invoice through us, please state your BIG registration number as a reference on all your invoices.

New healthcare providers

If you work in healthcare, you must report to the CIBG and the Inspectorate for Healthcare and Youth (IGJ). By registering there as an independent care provider, you confirm that you are aware of the laws and regulations that apply to you. In this way we all become more aware of the quality requirements that apply to your profession.

Wkkgz Act

It is important that everyone receives good care and how to deal with complaints. We distinguish two here. 1. You work with your own clients without a mediator or care provider, or 2. You work with a care provider. In the first case, you must ensure that you meet the wkkgz, in the second case, you and the care provider must meet the obligations. Make sure you make good and clear agreements.

VAT exempt

As a self-employed person you can send invoices exempt from VAT depending on the situation. This is when the treatments are designed to protect, maintain or restore the patient's health. If we are allowed to take care of your invoicing, you use us for the invoicing of your services, so we can also invoice VAT-exempt, unlike with payroll and temporary employment, this is always 21% taxed.


Are you interested?

If you would like to discuss your specific situation, please feel free to contact us. We will help you to become your own boss in a way that suits you.